Lotus have become the final team of 2014 to run their car in public as their new E22 chassis appeared on the first day of testing at Bahrain.
Romain Grosjean drove the unusual-looking car with its twin-pronged nose on its first laps as the second test began.
This article will be updated
2014 F1 season
- Fear of rules change led Mercedes to run dominant 2014 engine in “idle mode”
- Bianchi’s fight for life ends nine months after Japanese Grand Prix crash
- Mercedes’ Bahrain battle “too dangerous” – Warwick
- Streiff’s comments on Bianchi crash investigation prompts legal action from FIA
- Is stewarding improving? Analysing 2014’s penalties
Browse all 2014 F1 season articles
Image © Lotus/LAT